Collected by Ellie Cody
Via Giacomo Leopardi, 4, 40122 Bologna BO, Italy
E' Cucina is a cool restaurant owned by the Chef Cesare Marretti in Bologna. Cesare is one of the best known italian Chef. He is a master at creating italian dishes of incomparable tastes and aromatic depth. You can find him on television at La...
Piazza Galvani, 1, 40124 Bologna BO, Italy
At the heart of Bologna is its ancient tradition of scholarship. Home to one of the oldest universities in the world, Bologna has long been known as a city of academics. At the heart of this tradition is the Archiginnasio of Bologna. This 15th...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December