Collected by Joan Stelling
Via Clavature, 17/C, 40124 Bologna BO, Italy
What makes a meal great? I like to think it is a combination of atmosphere, company and, of course, the food. Starving for carbs to keep me going for the day full of museum and church hopping. We stopped at an unassuming little restaurant with...
Via delle Belle Arti, 17/A, 40126 Bologna BO, Italy
Bologna is well known for its culinary expertise, and one of the best restaurants in town to taste authentic Bolognese cuisine is at the Trattoria Anna Maria. This little restaurant serves only the best food from the Emilia-Romagna region of...
Via degli Orefici, 19, 40126 Bologna BO, Italy
A Restaurant, a Bistro and a Coffeeshop integrated into a bookshop, integrated into an old church - its as interesting as it sounds! The "Motherhouse" still is in Torino, some brothers and sisters are in Italy and Japan, the youngest in New York....
Via Ugo Bassi, 12/R, 40123 Bologna BO, Italy
Gamberini is a "must to do", doesnt matter if you go for Cappucino or for Aperitivo. Its one of the most traditional places in town, wood casing, mirrors and candelabra, the staff is very professional and outstanding friendly, a wide selection of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico