Bolivia Wanderlist Intrigues
Collected by Matt Stewart
Sudoeste, Cochabamba, Bolivia
Mercado Cancha Calatayud is South America's largest open air market, selling everything from books to furniture, clothing to diapers, live animals to mouth watering saltenas (if you do not know what a saltena is, it is reason enough to book a trip...
Jaén, La Paz, Bolivia
Calle Jaén is a pedestrian-only colonial street close to the Plaza Murillo, containing a number of museums and artist workshops. The Marka Tambo peña is also here (Calle Jaén 710) if you'd like to catch live performances of traditional Bolivian...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village