Collected by Kevin V
Rabelo Ayucucho s/n, Uyuni, Bolivia
For approximately 200 USD travelers can take a 3 day jeep trip from San Pedro de Atacama to the Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia. The journey passes through surrealist landscapes like multi-hued lagoons, high altitude deserts, active volcanos, geysers,...
A 25 km de Uyuni, Uyuni, Bolivia
Located in Bolivia, Salar de Uyuni is the world's largest salt flat. Within the salt flat & its thousands of square miles of salt, the Salt Moon hotel (comprised of 23 guest rooms including singles, doubles, triples and family suites) is crafted...
Los Andes, Valparaiso Region, Chile
Uyuni Salt Flat, Bolivia
Salar de Uyuni is the world's largest salt flat at 10,582 square kilometers in the southwest portion of Bolivia, near the crest of the Andes and is at an elevation of 3,656 meters. The Salar are a result of transformations between several...
- 1Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3News and OpeningsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 4Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes