Collected by Kevin V
Rabelo Ayucucho s/n, Uyuni, Bolivia
For approximately 200 USD travelers can take a 3 day jeep trip from San Pedro de Atacama to the Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia. The journey passes through surrealist landscapes like multi-hued lagoons, high altitude deserts, active volcanos, geysers,...
A 25 km de Uyuni, Uyuni, Bolivia
Located in Bolivia, Salar de Uyuni is the world's largest salt flat. Within the salt flat & its thousands of square miles of salt, the Salt Moon hotel (comprised of 23 guest rooms including singles, doubles, triples and family suites) is crafted...
Los Andes, Valparaiso Region, Chile
Uyuni Salt Flat, Bolivia
Salar de Uyuni is the world's largest salt flat at 10,582 square kilometers in the southwest portion of Bolivia, near the crest of the Andes and is at an elevation of 3,656 meters. The Salar are a result of transformations between several...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles