Collected by Ted Schmitt
Sudoeste, Cochabamba, Bolivia
Mercado Cancha Calatayud is South America's largest open air market, selling everything from books to furniture, clothing to diapers, live animals to mouth watering saltenas (if you do not know what a saltena is, it is reason enough to book a trip...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys