Collected by Albert Ayson Jr.
Cl. 11 #6-50, Bogotá, Colombia
Near Plaza de Bolívar in the colonial Candelaria quarter, the city’s historic core, swing by La Puerta Falsa, a bakery and restaurant that has been run by the same family since 1816. Order the chocolate completo, a cup of hot cocoa...
Chapinero, Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Snack on street foods and regional dishes with Colombian culinary blogger Diana Holguin. She leads a three-hour Eats & Drinks walking tour in the food-centric Chapinero neighborhood. Five stops include a dessert shop that serves oblea (a...
Cl. 122 #17-17, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
If anyone knows where to get a good sweet, it's your grandmother, and Yanuba is packed with them (grandmothers and sweets). This european style cafe and bakery has been serving the Santa Barbara shopping district of Bogota since 1947. Sit down for...
- 1 Tips + News European Countries Agree on New COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
- 2 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Hawaii Without a Quarantine—Here’s What You Need to Know
- 3 Road Trips Art Stars, High-Altitude Wines, and a Remote National Park: The Ultimate Colorado Road Trip
- 4 Tips + News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 5 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?