Collected by Adam Helsinger
Cra. 3 #12-72, La Candelaria, Bogotá, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Every Sunday for the last 35 years, Bogota has closed about 75 miles of city streets to regular traffic. The streets fill with bikers, runners, skaters, walkers, food vendors and other hawkers. Open spaces offer free yoga and aerobics classes....
Cra. 7 #11-10, Bogotá, Colombia
I arrived in overcast Bogota very early. My hostel was located in the La Candelaria neighborhood of downtown Bogota. The architecture of the old houses, churches and buildings has Spanish Colonial and Baroque styles. It houses several...
Calle 16 # 5-60/70, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
In the mist of my wandering around Bogota's historic La Candelaria section, I ran into a great galleria filled with local crafts of Colombia. A perfect stop to shop for gifts for friends and family.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019