Collected by Adam Helsinger
Cra. 3 #12-72, La Candelaria, Bogotá, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Every Sunday for the last 35 years, Bogota has closed about 75 miles of city streets to regular traffic. The streets fill with bikers, runners, skaters, walkers, food vendors and other hawkers. Open spaces offer free yoga and aerobics classes....
Cra. 7 #11-10, Bogotá, Colombia
I arrived in overcast Bogota very early. My hostel was located in the La Candelaria neighborhood of downtown Bogota. The architecture of the old houses, churches and buildings has Spanish Colonial and Baroque styles. It houses several...
Calle 16 # 5-60/70, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
In the mist of my wandering around Bogota's historic La Candelaria section, I ran into a great galleria filled with local crafts of Colombia. A perfect stop to shop for gifts for friends and family.
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December