Collected by Karen Quinones
Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Bogota, Colombia is one of Latin Americas up and coming cities, for both tourists and businesses. Bogota has a number of amazing things to see and do, including; Take the cable car or walk up to the top of the Monserrate, a church at the top of...
New York City’s Studio Gaia looked to Colombia’s leg- end of El Dorado to inspire the design for this brand-new hotel. The result: a lot of gold. Reflections of gold glimmer in the indoor pool, and golden strings dangle from the ceiling in the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico