Collected by Karen Quinones
Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Bogota, Colombia is one of Latin Americas up and coming cities, for both tourists and businesses. Bogota has a number of amazing things to see and do, including; Take the cable car or walk up to the top of the Monserrate, a church at the top of...
New York City’s Studio Gaia looked to Colombia’s leg- end of El Dorado to inspire the design for this brand-new hotel. The result: a lot of gold. Reflections of gold glimmer in the indoor pool, and golden strings dangle from the ceiling in the...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village