Collected by Dana Carmel Bell
Cl. 11 #6-50, Bogotá, Colombia
For an authentic Colombian meal, head to La Puerta Falsa Tamales, a small café that’s been in business since 1816 in the heart of Bogota's La Candelaria historic center. I stummbled upon this place and was immediately drawn in by the delicious...
Calle 16 # 5-60/70, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
In the mist of my wandering around Bogota's historic La Candelaria section, I ran into a great galleria filled with local crafts of Colombia. A perfect stop to shop for gifts for friends and family.
Parque De La Sal, Zipaquirá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
When I flew from New York to Bogotá, I didn't really have plans to visit the city's neighboring towns and villages. As I quickly found out, that's a huge part of Bogotá's charm. If time permits, definitely take a day trip to Zipaquirá to see their...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights