Collected by Andrew Greenspan
Carrera 6 # 119B-52, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
At Abasto you'll find the best of everything and will never want to leave. We went for lunch, and it was absolutely delicious. I ordered the sopa de tortilla, a large glass of rosé, and sat upstairs in the small, but well decorated balcony. The...
Cl. 11 #6-50, Bogotá, Colombia
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. Near Plaza de Bolívar in the colonial Candelaria quarter, the city’s historic core, swing by La Puerta Falsa, a bakery and restaurant that has been run by the same family since 1816. Order the...
Troncal Suba, Bogotá, Colombia
If you're in Bogota in mid-August, then check out Rock al Parque, which is a free three-day music festival that attracts some 88,0000 people each day and is the largest of its kind in Colombia. . They come to watch concerts by some of Latin...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum