Collected by Vanessa Fajardo
La Macarena, Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. The Macarena district is the center of the city’s art scene. La Peluqueria not only offers edgy haircuts but also exhibits contemporary paintings. At the Alonso Garces Galeria (pictured), installations and...
Chapinero, Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Snack on street foods and regional dishes with Colombian culinary blogger Diana Holguin. She leads a three-hour Eats & Drinks walking tour in the food-centric Chapinero neighborhood. Five stops include a dessert shop that serves oblea (a...
Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
By far, one of the coolest and most memorable things about Bogota is its eye catching, impressive graffiti art. Covering the majority of the wall space in the Candaliaria district of the city, you can’t help but notice nearly each wall as you walk...
Calle 16 # 5-60/70, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
In the mist of my wandering around Bogota's historic La Candelaria section, I ran into a great galleria filled with local crafts of Colombia. A perfect stop to shop for gifts for friends and family.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked