Collected by Vanessa Fajardo
La Macarena, Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. The Macarena district is the center of the city’s art scene. La Peluqueria not only offers edgy haircuts but also exhibits contemporary paintings. At the Alonso Garces Galeria (pictured), installations and...
Chapinero, Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Snack on street foods and regional dishes with Colombian culinary blogger Diana Holguin. She leads a three-hour Eats & Drinks walking tour in the food-centric Chapinero neighborhood. Five stops include a dessert shop that serves oblea (a...
Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
By far, one of the coolest and most memorable things about Bogota is its eye catching, impressive graffiti art. Covering the majority of the wall space in the Candaliaria district of the city, you can’t help but notice nearly each wall as you walk...
Calle 16 # 5-60/70, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
In the mist of my wandering around Bogota's historic La Candelaria section, I ran into a great galleria filled with local crafts of Colombia. A perfect stop to shop for gifts for friends and family.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles