Collected by Jennifer Gurss
La Macarena, Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. The Macarena district is the center of the city’s art scene. La Peluqueria not only offers edgy haircuts but also exhibits contemporary paintings. At the Alonso Garces Galeria (pictured), installations and...
Chapinero, Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Snack on street foods and regional dishes with Colombian culinary blogger Diana Holguin. She leads a three-hour Eats & Drinks walking tour in the food-centric Chapinero neighborhood. Five stops include a dessert shop that serves oblea (a...
Carrera 18A #104 - 77, Bogotá, Colombia
Up-and-coming Colombian artists designed the one and two-bedroom units at 104 Art Suites in the Usaquén neighborhood. The result is 22 accommodations with quirky décor, such as the voyeuristic Suite 601, which features convex mirrors and...
Cl. 70 #4-63, Bogotá, Colombia
The patio here is the best place to indulge in pisco-based cocktails like the Lulo Sour, made from the lulo fruit, similar to an orange. Small plates combine Peruvian and Mediterranean flavors. Try the grilled octopus with parsley cream. Calle 70A...
- 1 Travel News Why We Wept for Notre-Dame as It Burned
- 2 Travel Rewards + Air Miles United Is Switching up Its Frequent Flier Awards Program
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Air Travel Finally, Nonstop Flights From United States to Cape Town Are Coming
- 5 Air Travel Delta Is Cutting Seat Recline in Half on All A320 Planes