Collected by Beth Danziger
Galeria Café Libro, on a side street just off Bogotá's upscale Parque 93, is the place to show off your salsa moves on the weekend. Open until 3 a.m., the colorful and sprawling space features two dance floors, a stage for the frequent live music...
Cra. 6 ##15-88, Bogotá, Colombia
If you are having a hectic week, full of meetings and conference calls, emails, deadlines...and you happen to be in Bogota, Colombia, stay over the weekend and spend some time in Downtown (La Candelaria). Before exploring this beautiful colonial...
Cl. 70a ##9-44, Bogotá, Colombia
This wonderful cafe, located next to Bogota's Impact Hub, in the Zona G, is one of the best places in the city to get a coffee. With knowledgeable baristas like Manuel to guide you through the coffee experience, Cafe Cultor offers a unique...
Cl. 70a #741, Bogotá, Colombia
Catalina Casas relocated her gallery from Miami to Bogotá in 2005 to promote emerging contemporary artists in Colombia. Notable names include multimedia artist Mateo López and Johanna Calle, known for her non-traditional drawing style. +57 1...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles