Collected by Beth Danziger
Galeria Café Libro, on a side street just off Bogotá's upscale Parque 93, is the place to show off your salsa moves on the weekend. Open until 3 a.m., the colorful and sprawling space features two dance floors, a stage for the frequent live music...
Cra. 6 ##15-88, Bogotá, Colombia
If you are having a hectic week, full of meetings and conference calls, emails, deadlines...and you happen to be in Bogota, Colombia, stay over the weekend and spend some time in Downtown (La Candelaria). Before exploring this beautiful colonial...
Cl. 70a ##9-44, Bogotá, Colombia
This wonderful cafe, located next to Bogota's Impact Hub, in the Zona G, is one of the best places in the city to get a coffee. With knowledgeable baristas like Manuel to guide you through the coffee experience, Cafe Cultor offers a unique...
Cl. 70a #741, Bogotá, Colombia
Catalina Casas relocated her gallery from Miami to Bogotá in 2005 to promote emerging contemporary artists in Colombia. Notable names include multimedia artist Mateo López and Johanna Calle, known for her non-traditional drawing style. +57 1...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun