Beth Danziger’s bogota
Collected by Beth Danziger
Galeria Café Libro, on a side street just off Bogotá's upscale Parque 93, is the place to show off your salsa moves on the weekend. Open until 3 a.m., the colorful and sprawling space features two dance floors, a stage for the frequent live music...
Cra. 6 #15-88, Bogotá, Colombia
If you are having a hectic week, full of meetings and conference calls, emails, deadlines...and you happen to be in Bogota, Colombia, stay over the weekend and spend some time in Downtown (La Candelaria). Before exploring this beautiful colonial...
Cl. 70a ##9-44, Bogotá, Colombia
This wonderful cafe, located next to Bogota's Impact Hub, in the Zona G, is one of the best places in the city to get a coffee. With knowledgeable baristas like Manuel to guide you through the coffee experience, Cafe Cultor offers a unique...
Cl. 70a #741, Bogotá, Colombia
Catalina Casas relocated her gallery from Miami to Bogotá in 2005 to promote emerging contemporary artists in Colombia. Notable names include multimedia artist Mateo López and Johanna Calle, known for her non-traditional drawing style. +57 1...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Travel NewsUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3World Heritage5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites With Incredible Street Art
- 4Air TravelAmerican Airlines Is the First Major Airline to Ban Plastic Straws and Drink Stirrers
- 5Travel NewsHighway 1 Is Now Open Again on California’s Big Sur Coast