Collected by Beth Danziger
Galeria Café Libro, on a side street just off Bogotá's upscale Parque 93, is the place to show off your salsa moves on the weekend. Open until 3 a.m., the colorful and sprawling space features two dance floors, a stage for the frequent live music...
Cra. 6 ##15-88, Bogotá, Colombia
If you are having a hectic week, full of meetings and conference calls, emails, deadlines...and you happen to be in Bogota, Colombia, stay over the weekend and spend some time in Downtown (La Candelaria). Before exploring this beautiful colonial...
Cl. 70a ##9-44, Bogotá, Colombia
This wonderful cafe, located next to Bogota's Impact Hub, in the Zona G, is one of the best places in the city to get a coffee. With knowledgeable baristas like Manuel to guide you through the coffee experience, Cafe Cultor offers a unique...
Cl. 70a #741, Bogotá, Colombia
Catalina Casas relocated her gallery from Miami to Bogotá in 2005 to promote emerging contemporary artists in Colombia. Notable names include multimedia artist Mateo López and Johanna Calle, known for her non-traditional drawing style. +57 1...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 National Parks California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know