Collected by Lisa
Bodrum, Muğla Province, Turkey
Situated on a hill behind a small house, Limon is a collection of couches, chairs, coffee tables, and other furniture you might not expect outside all pointing toward the ocean and the sunset. A great place to grab a drink, a snack, and wind down...
Umurça Mahallesi, Pamili Sok. El Vino Hotel No:14, 48400 Bodrum/Muğla, Turkey
Excellent food, and the most amazing view, overlooking Bodrum Bay and Bodrum Castle! Definitely one of those special places I've found in my travels. Come around sunset, it's terribly romantic!
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun