BODEGA BAY 2015
Collected by Debra Daddato
1818 Westshore Rd, Bodega Bay, CA 94923, USA
Dungeness crab is one of Northern California's coastal specialties and is easily found along the coast when in season (winter-spring). After watching the fishermen bringing in catches of fresh crab at the Bodega Bay marina, you can walk across the...
CA-1, Bodega Bay, CA 94923, USA
While driving to the CA coast to do some hiking, we stopped in Bodega Bay. Blink and you'd miss it, but stop and you'll find a tiny town with a very cool history. Alfred Hitchcok flimed the Birds here. Check out the general store for amazing local...
Bodega Head, Bodega Bay, CA 94923, USA
After weeks of increasing stress from the daily grind of work and family responsibilities, I spent one perfect weekend in Bodega Bay, on the coast of California north of San Francisco. The highlight was a walk on Bodega Head, a piece of land that...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now