Collected by Jessica Ellerbrock
Bodega Bay, CA 94923, USA
If you're driving through Bodega Bay, stop by the Headlands off of Westshore Rd for a beautiful view of the California coastline. Dramatic cliffs up and down the coast and from one vantage point, the other side of the bay can be seen. Take a short...
1818 Westshore Rd, Bodega Bay, CA 94923, USA
Dungeness crab is one of Northern California's coastal specialties and is easily found along the coast when in season (winter-spring). After watching the fishermen bringing in catches of fresh crab at the Bodega Bay marina, you can walk across the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter