Collected by Lynne Cheney
1818 Westshore Rd, Bodega Bay, CA 94923, USA
Dungeness crab is one of Northern California's coastal specialties and is easily found along the coast when in season (winter-spring). After watching the fishermen bringing in catches of fresh crab at the Bodega Bay marina, you can walk across the...
23240 California 1, Marshall, CA 94940, USA
Since I’m still relatively new to San Francisco, I’m still discovering all of the amazing places just outside of the city. Every weekend I try to hop in a car and explore. My latest discovery is Nick’s Cove, a restaurant and cottages located in a...
12781 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Inverness, CA 94937, USA
In the tiny town of Inverness you'll find Saltwater Oyster and Wine Bar. Focusing on locally sourced and sustainably farmed food, Saltwater offers oysters in a variety of ways. I like the Oysters BLT; bacon and tomato crumbled on top enhances the...
20215 Shoreline Hwy, Marshall, CA 94940, USA
What a great way to spend a spring day in the Bay Area. Hog Island in Tamales Bay has very tasty oysters, a fun staff and a very friendly, comfortable environ. It used to be solely shuck it yourself and bring your own beverages. Although that is...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Natural Wonders The Best Meteor Shower of the Year, the Perseids, Peaks Soon
- 3 Travel News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 4 Cities We Love The Best Cities in the United States in 2020
- 5 Air Travel Should Fliers Wear Goggles and Face Shields on a Plane?