Collected by Michelle Pragnell
Montauk, NY 11954, USA
About three hours east of the hectic, bustling craziness of New York City lies one of the most tranquil enclaves anywhere—Montauk. Okay, so it's gotten a bit hipstery in the past few years, but there are spots that still remain unspoiled and...
4 Old West Lake Dr, Montauk, NY 11954, USA
I went to Montauk (about a 3 hour drive from NYC) for the weekend to spend some time at the beach. I stayed at The Crow's Nest Inn and loved it...it is right on Lake Montauk and not a far drive from the beach. When you walk into the rooms you feel...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village