Collected by Joan Stelling
Lake Bled, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Bled (and the lake by the same moniker) is the most Fairytale-esque town I've ever experienced. The people are almost jarringly friendly by American standards, the island church is as beautiful as it is quaint, and the castle perched on the cliffs...
Cesta svobode 27, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Blejski Grad (Bled Castle) provides the perfect backdrop for enjoying a pint of traditional Slovenian beer. Both the food - including the can't miss cream cake - and the view of Lake Bled made this an unforgettable meal at Dax.
4260 Bled, Slovenia
Heading to Ljubljana? Don't miss the opportunity for a day trip to pristine Lake Bled, 34 miles away. If the weather's nice, take a couple hours and wander the path around the edge of the lake. It gives you the chance to see Bled Island (Sln....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun