Collected by Blaine Pate
Blaine Pate′s Wishlist
82346 Andechs, Germany
Andechs is the oldest pilgrimage church in Bavaria, Germany. Pilgrims have been making the journey since 1455 to this Benedictine monastery, which sits on a holy mountain on the eastern shores of Lake Ammersee. Now each year, over 30,000 pilgrims...
Bergstraße 2, 82346 Andechs, Germany
Andechs Monastery is Bavaria's oldest pilgrimage Church, attracting over 30,000 pilgrims each year. Fortunately, you don't have to be a pilgrim to reach it. You can just hop on a train from Munich. Then either take a bus, or a walk up the hill for...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet