Collected by Jeremy Papier
Weinpl. 2, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Former interior designer and gallery owner Elisabetta Capei now presides over this shop near St. Peter’s Church. It specializes in artisan handmade Swiss and Italian chocolates. Among her highlights are chocolates by Reichmuth von Reding, a...
One armed John Wesley Powell was the first white man to navigate the Green River in Utah in 1869. He didn't see any more people on that trip than I and my then 8 year old son did on our four day, three night paddle. The Green River flows south,...
1505 W 1st Ave, Vancouver, BC V6J 1E8, Canada
Go Fish is a fish shack serving just-caught seafood right near Granville Island. From old-school classic fish and chips to their version of a fish taco called a Tacones, seafood lovers will love this place. I am personally a huge fan of the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked