Collected by Pam Head
Black Hills, United States
Top things to do in Custer State Park Swim in Legion Lake Hike to the tallest point in South Dakota - Harney Peak, definitely for older kids. Drive the Wildlife Loop, Needles Highway, and Iron Mountain Road (on different days of course). These are...
13000 SD-244, Keystone, SD 57751, USA
Mount Rushmore can be a bit touristy and generic trip, but on the way to a road trip making our way to a wedding at a Ranch in Wyoming, some friends and I stopped by. I really love the photos we took hiking around and seeing the memorial from...
Black Elk Peak, Mount Rushmore UT, SD 57751, USA
At 7242 ft, Harney Peak is the highest point in the U.S. east of the Rockies. You must bag this peak! The historical fire lookout atop the peak is a must see. 360-degree views await. Use the old iron "windows" to frame your photos of the beautiful...
South Dakota, USA
The minute we entered Badlands National Park I was in love. From the roaming buffalo, the perfect blue sky & the puffy white clouds to the sandy colored plateaus, swaying prairie grasses and the strong, warm breeze it was like walking into another...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter