Bits and Pieces of Paris
Delicate macarons are the badge of French confectionery prowess. Master the intricacies of creating billowy baked meringue, creamy fillings, and the perfect crunchy texture at Ferrandi culinary school. Some of France’s top pastry chefs teach a...
Shops and bakeries are introducing spruced-up versions of classic Parisian foods. Here are the best addresses to try traditional and eclectic takes on three iconic French treats.
1. CROISSANT The Classic: The flaky pastries from Poilane are made...
Fora first-time visitor to Notre Dame,...
- 1 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 2 Tips + News CDC Issues New Advice for International Travelers: Get 2 COVID Tests
- 3 Tech + Gear The Ultimate Guide to Black Friday and Cyber Monday Travel Deals in 2020
- 4 Tips + News Navigating the Latest Travel Restrictions Across the U.S.
- 5 Tips + News The World’s First Energy-Positive Hotel Is Coming to Arctic Norway