Collected by Anamaria Gonzalez
1415 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
If you're driving or walking down South Congress Ave on an afternoon or evening you'll smell the scent of pizza dough. It is an unmistakable smell and my girlfriend and I are convinced that Home Slice Pizza is actually setup to push the smell out...
18300 Farm to Market Rd 1826, Driftwood, TX 78619, USA
One of the best things about Texas is the BBQ and the best ones are an hour or so outside the city. I went to the Salt Lick at Driftwood, about an hour or so outside of Austin. They have the best smoked sausage! Make a day trip out of this and...
6550 Comanche Trail, Austin, TX 78732, USA
Seriously, almost every night, you can enjoy a perfect sunset here. This is one money-maker, an enormous restaurant on a hilltop overlooking Lake Travis, outside Austin. The Oasis. The drinks are cold, and there's lots of room; the drinks are...
849 E. Commerce Street, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
While many cities have rivers, few take advantage of their waterways quite like San Antonio does. One of the city’s most popular tourist attractions, the River Walk runs along the San Antonio River and features both quiet stretches for...
178 Landa Park Dr, New Braunfels, TX 78130, USA
Wurstfest is an epic "10 Day Salute to Sausage" held every November in New Braunfels, Texas, about an hour outside of Austin. Run by a local non-profit aimed at promoting local commerce and preserving the community’s German heritage, these...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local