Collected by Sabrina A.
126 Capitol St, Charleston, WV 25301, USA
The Peanut Shoppe has been in business for 60 years in downtown Charleston, West Virginia. It is exactly what it says: a store selling peanuts it roasts in site in a 1950's era roaster. This is as awesome of find as you can ever encounter while...
Athens, WV 24712, USA
Soak those feet while hiking around West Virginia!!! You know how pleasant this is!!! West Virginia is one of those states that a lot of people may not think about traveling. And that's too bad. You have super nice people, gorgeous unpsoiled...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna