Collected by Terry Welsh
80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Amazing location! Beautiful items on sale, like those famous white Fedoras. The restaurants present the usual Tourist fare, but try to find a secret restaurants in the alleyways, you certainly not regret the better food there!
Gently sitting in the harbour of what is considered a mini-Dubrovnik, these fishermen’s boats were resting in the shallows of Korcula. An island famed for its local Grk wine, and reputedly the birthplace of Marco Polo, it has attracted holiday...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun