Collected by Richard Jordan
249 Ossington Ave, Toronto, ON M6J 3A1, Canada
The Dakota Tavern is Ossington Avenue's infamous subterranean saloon, an open concept rock bar with glowing skulls mounted on the wall, barn doors leading nowhere, and high-backed whiskey barrel stools surrounding the old oak bar. The Dakota has...
93 Ossington Ave, Toronto, ON M6J 2Z2, Canada
Walk down Ossington any afternoon and you are bound to encounter a mysterious snaking line emerging from a rather nondescript space. Despite the fact that this is Toronto, not Reykjavik, locals have been queueing up Scandinavian style to get their...
797 College St, Toronto, ON M6G 1C7, Canada
After charcuterie master Grant van Gameren moved on from popular eatery the Black Hoof, he skipped around town doing various gigs before opening up his own ode to Barcelonan tapas bars. Mismatched tiles and jujube-like lamps brighten the welcoming...
33 Villiers St, Toronto, ON M5A 1A9, Canada
Imagine a group of people standing around in an cavernous urban setting, erupting into cheers as individuals step up to the marker, lift their arms, aim, and heave an axe — yes, an axe — through the air. Somehow the Backyard Axe Throwing League,...
Grange Park, Toronto, ON, Canada
Toronto is little bit obsessed with tacos right now, with full service, hyper designer or hipster restaurants opening every month. Proving that sometimes simple is best, SEVEN LIVES is basically a "barely there" food stall in the middle of...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum