Collected by Weng Revilla
Plaza berria, 8, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
If you only have time for a single meal and you want to taste Basque cooking, this is it. First, it has a barful of pintxos, those little tapa-like snacks mounted on a small circle of bread. Usually you'd have to go to a bar to get these but you...
Museo Plaza, 2, 48009 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Feed the ducks and stroll in the shade of centenary tree species in this English-style garden in Bilbao’s main public park. On a column in the middle of the pond, a bronze bust of the park’s donor and namesake, Doña Casilda, presides. In the...
Bilbao, Biscay, Spain
Take a self-guided walking tour through the architectural styles of the Old Town, from the blue-and-white Baroque mansion, Mazarredo House (Heros Kalea, 18), to the Bank of Bilbao (Plazuela San Nicolás, 4) to admire the Beaux-Arts arched, square...
Erribera Kalea, s/n, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
In this eclectic 1929 Art Deco building flanking the city's river, browse the wares at stands packed with fish, seasonal fruits, dried mushrooms, vegetables packed in olive oil and artisanal cheese and charcuterie. This huge covered food market is...
Abandoibarra Etorb., 2, 48009 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
The tour of the Guggenheim Bilbao has as much information about the architecture as it does about the art inside. This museum is part art installation, part business development site. I was blown away by all of the detailing that Frank Gehry put...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico