Collected by Valerie Klosterman
Abandoibarra Etorb., 2, 48009 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Modern, mind bending, and mentally interactive, the Guggenheim Museum is one of the must-do experiences of Spain. You could easily spend an hour getting lost in the beauty of the facade, with the monstrous tarantula, the skyscraper of a flowered...
Calle Torrea Kalea, 1, 01340 Elciego, Álava, Spain
The metal-and-glass ribbon structure of this Frank Gehry−designed hotel—not too far from Bilbao—creates an ethereal silhouette that contrasts dramatically with Elciego’s medieval landscape. Opt for a guided tour to learn...
Adiskidetasun Kalea, 2, 48001 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
The Begona is a traveler's delight. Centrally located close to mass transit, restaurants, bars, culture and the sheer beauty of Bilbao. We spent three nights in this clean, cozy pension where the staff were spot on with recommendations and...
Plaza berria, 8, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Find a chair at the bar and order some pintxos, the small-plate appetizers that are traditional bar food in the Basque Country. Pair your selections with a cold beer or a glass of Txakoli, a traditional Basque white wine. For formal sit-down fare,...
- 1 Tech + Gear The Ultimate Guide to Cyber Monday Travel Deals in 2020
- 2 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 3 Travel Tips The World’s Best Cities for Expats
- 4 Air Travel Delta to Offer Quarantine-Free Travel to Italy
- 5 Hotels 10 Airbnb Alternatives for Every Kind of Vacation Home Seeker