Biking Day Trips
One of my favorite ways to see a city and surrounding areas is by renting a bike for the day. I've biked dirt roads in Northern Thailand, from east to west Berlin, over cobblestone in Utrecht, and past orange-robed monks in Luang Prabang. I never grow tired of going further than I could on foot and slower than I would in a car.
- 1ScottsdaleArticleGet to Know Scottsdale Through its LocalsSponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2Travel TipsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You
- 3Weekend GetawaysSlideshow7 Eerie Ghost Towns Across the United States
- 4Travel TipsArticleWhat You Can Do to Help Wine Country Now—and Later
- 5Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences