Collected by Zhicong Wang
Kaimu-Chain of Craters Rd, Pāhoa, HI 96778, USA
A nighttime hike through Volcanoes National Park yields an up close and personal experience with lava right from Kilauea. Start at West Kaili ili entry, adjacent Chain of Craters road. We highly recommend wearing sturdy, closed-toe shoes. Use your...
Chain of Craters Rd, Pāhoa, HI 96778, USA
There are several hidden treasures among the volcanoes on the Big Island of Hawaii. The one that I found most fascinating was a short (0.7 mile) hike from the Chain of Craters road to the Pu'u Loa Petroglyphs. I was most fascinated that this land...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights