Collected by Jennie F
73-1942 Ha'o St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, United States
To catch up on your coffee culture the Mountain Thunder Coffee Farm offers tours that explore coffee from "bean to cup." Mountain Thunder runs their entire operation from their two farm sites. After learning about coffee, they offer free tastings...
72-100 Ka'upulehu Drive, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Peace, relaxation, beauty, and a tasty menu—the Beach Tree Bar is a fabulous place to watch the sun close out the day past the Pacific Ocean. With swaying palm trees and a large tree right on the beach, the casual lounge is perfect for pupus...
78-128 Ehukai St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Reserve a table for a unique and memorable dining experience at the Sheraton Kona Keauhou Bay Resort. While waiting for the magical mantas to appear, order a cocktail and something delicious from the affordable menu. When 8 o'clock comes around,...
74-5612 Pawai Pl, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
It hardly seems like Hawaii could be a part of the United States without its own brewing company. The most popular brewery is the Kona Brewing Company on the Big Island. With its year-round beers including Longboard Island Lager, Firerock Pale...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna