Collected by Rebecca Hudgins
72 Mamalahoa Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
One of Big Islands nicest beaches, sans prominent road signage. Look for Kekaha Kai state park on your roadmap and find this gem of a beach, white sand, great waves. Only minutes from Kona airport, I was able to soak in some December sun before...
Kailua-Kona, HI, USA
Kailua-Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii is this great little town, full of fun history and beautiful sunsets on the coast. Lots of blue water, green mountains, and lava rock. If you stay in town, there are so many great hotels to stay in right on...
75-5828 Kahakai Rd, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Where Kahakai Road and Alii Drive meet, adjacent to Java on the Rock in Kailua-Kona, lies a small open space where a few perfect palm trees sway next to Pacific, as it ebbs and flows. Kailua-Kona has a perfect view of sunset each day—an evening on...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked