Collected by Rebecca Hudgins
72 Mamalahoa Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
One of Big Islands nicest beaches, sans prominent road signage. Look for Kekaha Kai state park on your roadmap and find this gem of a beach, white sand, great waves. Only minutes from Kona airport, I was able to soak in some December sun before...
Kailua-Kona, HI, USA
Kailua-Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii is this great little town, full of fun history and beautiful sunsets on the coast. Lots of blue water, green mountains, and lava rock. If you stay in town, there are so many great hotels to stay in right on...
75-5828 Kahakai Rd, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Where Kahakai Road and Alii Drive meet, adjacent to Java on the Rock in Kailua-Kona, lies a small open space where a few perfect palm trees sway next to Pacific, as it ebbs and flows. Kailua-Kona has a perfect view of sunset each day—an evening on...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map