Big Apple Finds
Collected by Deborah Boone
123-01 Roosevelt Ave, Queens, NY 11368, USA
Even with a prolonged 2012 losing streak, it is still nice to purchase cheap tickets, hop on the 7 train and root, root, root for the (other) home team. Also, truth be told, I enjoy my seat in Citi Field a lot more than the view from Yankees...
Main St, Roosevelt Island, NY 10044, USA
A little known gem in NYC is the Roosevelt Island Tram. Swipe your metrocard and hop onto this lovely basket to cross the east river. Enjoy stunning views of midtown, and chat with the tram conductors :) Follows the same path as the f train, but...
Manhattan, NY 10036, USA
Whenever I get back to the USA from my new European home, I just have to get to New York City. I'm from across the river in Jersey but feel that the city is a part of home, having been going here since I was a kid. And look, the top billboard here...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico