Biergartens & Drinking - Munich
Collected by Ruth Martin
Hochstraße 77, 81541 München, Germany
Paulaner Knockerberg is a local favorite. Guests can sip beer and nosh on Bavarian food in one of the comfortable dining rooms, make themselves cozy around the fireplace, or settle down in the basement. Paulaner Knockerberg is also known for its...
Platzl 9, 80331 München, Germany
Our lovely doyenne is the matriarch of a group of regulars who took us (myself and my 12 year old daughter) under their wing for a happy afternoon in this 400 year old brewery on our first day in Munich. Hofbrauhaus maintains tables for regular...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico