¡Bienvenido a Miami!
Collected by Katie Gard
36000 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33194, USA
Traversing the Everglades on the desolate Tamiami Trail, the drive through the endless sawgrass marsh towards Shark Valley might initially make you question why you left the sandy, sun-drunk surface of Florida’s southernmost beaches to seek out...
401 Biscayne Blvd #MS100, Miami, FL 33132, United States
Here's the thing about a rendezvous. It matters *not* where we meet, or when. Consistency is not our goal. Predictability is not our cause. Routine is not our answer. All we need is you, me, and the best tourist mojitos in town. If we planned...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now