Collected by Sophie Drake
64200 Biarritz, France
Les Halles, the central market was recently renovated but luckily most, if not all, of the vendors still remain for the loyal clients who shop here daily. My favorite stalls are vegetables from Chez Veronique and fresh Italian fare from La maison...
Plage du Port Vieux, 64200, France
My favorite "pool" in Biarritz is at Plage du Port Vieux. This horseshoe-shaped beach was originally the port before housing baths established by Napoleon III in 1858. The calm, tranquil waters make this an ideal place for a swim without...
15 Allée Port des Pêcheurs, 64200 Biarritz, France
Most of our visits to Biarritz are during the winter holidays when many establishments are closed for the season. This year, we decided to visit while the weather was warm. One of my favorite strolls has always been through the marina. To my...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys