Collected by Ian Resler
64200 Biarritz, France
Les Halles, the central market was recently renovated but luckily most, if not all, of the vendors still remain for the loyal clients who shop here daily. My favorite stalls are vegetables from Chez Veronique and fresh Italian fare from La maison...
Plage du Port Vieux, 64200, France
My favorite "pool" in Biarritz is at Plage du Port Vieux. This horseshoe-shaped beach was originally the port before housing baths established by Napoleon III in 1858. The calm, tranquil waters make this an ideal place for a swim without...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign