Collected by Emma
64200 Biarritz, France
Les Halles, the central market was recently renovated but luckily most, if not all, of the vendors still remain for the loyal clients who shop here daily. My favorite stalls are vegetables from Chez Veronique and fresh Italian fare from La maison...
15 Allée Port des Pêcheurs, 64200 Biarritz, France
Most of our visits to Biarritz are during the winter holidays when many establishments are closed for the season. This year, we decided to visit while the weather was warm. One of my favorite strolls has always been through the marina. To my...
Via Omero s.n.c, 73026 Roca Vecchia LE, Italy
The article in Conde Nast was the sole reason for our journey to Rocca Vecchia...and the site is as stunning as the picture suggests. You can choose to jump from high (and low) cliffs into the Adriatic Sea and swim through a grotto to the large...
Via Gaetano Tanzarella Vitale 47, 72017 Ostuni BR, Italy
Tucked away in the narrow streets and alleys of Ostuni is this incredible culinary gem. My favorite dining experience in my favorite City in Puglia! Highlights include orchiette with clams and zucchini flowers and fennel cavatelli with...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security