Collected by Victoria Hermon
Plage du Port Vieux, 64200, France
My favorite "pool" in Biarritz is at Plage du Port Vieux. This horseshoe-shaped beach was originally the port before housing baths established by Napoleon III in 1858. The calm, tranquil waters make this an ideal place for a swim without...
64200 Biarritz, France
Les Halles, the central market was recently renovated but luckily most, if not all, of the vendors still remain for the loyal clients who shop here daily. My favorite stalls are vegetables from Chez Veronique and fresh Italian fare from La maison...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022