Collected by Sara Strickland
On a 2010 trip to Bhutan, I visited the Kichu Lhakhang Temple in Lamgong Gewog, of the Paro District. The Kichu Lhakhang is an important Himalayan Buddhist Temple, and is one of the oldest temples in Bhutan. I was immediately drawn to the gorgeous...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers