Collected by Peter Zwick
MKTS Building, Flat No: 5, PO Box: 1089,, Norzin Lam,, Thimphu, Bhutan
Bhutan, the untouched kingdom in the himalaya, The Country with still 70% covered under virgine forest, only country in the world without traffic lights, country filled with its tradition and culture. To explore more on Bhutan, book your holiday...
The experience of standing in front of Dechencholing Royal Palace in the Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan is hard to explain. It feels so different and foreign, the culture is so connected to it's past. You almost feel like you are back in time. Nepal...
It's kind of sad really, and I know that it makes things rough on my traveling companion, but I am motion intolerant. And not a little bit- a LOT motion intolerant. I spend the bulk of my travels with one of those extremely toxic patches behind my...
Paro bhutan, satsam chorten, Paro, Bhutan
I visited Bhutan in the Spring of 2010, and had the opportunity to climb the mountain trail to Tiger's Nest. Tiger's Nest is a Buddhist sacred site and temple complex, located on a cliff 900 meters above the Paro Valley. To get to this popular...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna