Collected by Peter Zwick
MKTS Building, Flat No: 5, PO Box: 1089,, Norzin Lam,, Thimphu, Bhutan
Bhutan, the untouched kingdom in the himalaya, The Country with still 70% covered under virgine forest, only country in the world without traffic lights, country filled with its tradition and culture. To explore more on Bhutan, book your holiday...
The experience of standing in front of Dechencholing Royal Palace in the Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan is hard to explain. It feels so different and foreign, the culture is so connected to it's past. You almost feel like you are back in time. Nepal...
It's kind of sad really, and I know that it makes things rough on my traveling companion, but I am motion intolerant. And not a little bit- a LOT motion intolerant. I spend the bulk of my travels with one of those extremely toxic patches behind my...
Paro bhutan, satsam chorten, Paro, Bhutan
I visited Bhutan in the Spring of 2010, and had the opportunity to climb the mountain trail to Tiger's Nest. Tiger's Nest is a Buddhist sacred site and temple complex, located on a cliff 900 meters above the Paro Valley. To get to this popular...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands