Collected by bhgat ghoneim
Kasr Al Nile Bridge, Egypt
this bridge called by kaser EL Neil Cairo connect the island between two cities in Cairo and Giza Cairo east bank the Nile and Giza west bank the river Nile this bridge built 1898 during the king ismali this bridge decoration with two lion form...
Zamalek, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Cairo Tower, also known as El Gezira Tower or Borg Al Kahira, is considered one of the most prominent features of the Egyptian capital. Its partially open lattice-work design is intended to evoke a lotus plant. Visit the tower at night, where you...
15 Meret Basha, Ismailia, Qasr an Nile, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
The Pharaohs may be gone, but their treasures and stories can still be found at the amazing Egyptian Museum in the heart of Cairo. Over 120,000 artefacts are on display including huge statues of the pharaohs and the gods they worshipped, jewels,...
33 Pyramids Street, Nazlet El-Semman, Al Haram, Giza Governorate 12557, Egypt
Go back to the time of the Pharaohs and discover the enchanting pharaonic history the spectacular Sound and Light Show at Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. The show starts with the story of the Sphinx who has been the vigilant...
Saqqarah, Saqarah, Al Badrashin, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Have an exciting day tour starting at the Step Pyramid of Sakkarra proceeding to Memphis; which was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom and is considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt...
Mit Rahinah, Al Badrashin, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Memphis, located 24 km south of Cairo, was an ancient pharaonic capital city of Egypt during the Old Kingdom. Menes is said to have been the founder of Memphis in the early 3rd millennium B.C. In the New Kingdom, Memphis served as a second,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico