Collected by AFAR Explorer
Unnamed Road, French Polynesia
In the heart of the South Pacific, Tahiti feels blissfully removed from everyday life. April and May are ideal charter times, given the gentle easterly trade winds and warm temperatures in the low-to-mid 80s. Tahiti is rife with sapphire blue...
Budislavićeva ul. 18, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Croatia exudes “cool” in more ways than one. Its long Adriatic coastline yields cooling breezes, while its storied history, café culture, and gorgeous scenery make Croatia one of the coolest travel destinations. The most popular time to charter...
Placencia Sidewalk, Placencia, Belize
On the Caribbean coast of Central America, Belize is an adventurer’s playground. Divers will delight in the Mesoamerican Reef, a protected underwater ecosystem teeming with hundreds of friendly fish species, colorful coral formations, and...
Via S. Giovanni Vecchio, 22, 75100 Matera MT, Italy
The mysterious beauty of Matera is both imposing and enchanting. Its labyrinth of cascading stone structures can even be dizzying! That is, until you reach the L’Hotel In Pietra. The boutique hotel offers a luxurious refuge in the Sassi di Matera,...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022