Best wine bars in London
Collected by Emma John , AFAR Local Expert
Stoney St, London SE1, UK
While visiting London for a weekend I discovered this charming little wine bar serving only English wines – The Wine Pantry. Tuck in the heart of Borough Market they have a great variety of English wines and armed with very knowledgeable staff, it...
19 Broadgate Cir, London EC2M 2QS, UK
This restaurant & bar has such a great flow & feel. Beautiful views, friendly staff and excellent drink menu make this a perfect spot for happy hour. Want to try something new? Check out their Strawberry & Lime cider beer...delish!!
44-46 Cranbourn St, London WC2H 7AN, UK
Drinks in London's West End rarely come cheap. Even less so in the crowded environs of Leicester Square, but if you find yourself in the area, there's a quiet, reasonably priced refuge known as the Cork and Bottle. It's a basement level wine...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico