Best wine bars in London
Collected by Emma John, AFAR Local Expert
Stoney St, London SE1, UK
While visiting London for a weekend I discovered this charming little wine bar serving only English wines – The Wine Pantry. Tuck in the heart of Borough Market they have a great variety of English wines and armed with very knowledgeable staff, it...
19 Broadgate Cir, London EC2M 2QS, UK
This restaurant & bar has such a great flow & feel. Beautiful views, friendly staff and excellent drink menu make this a perfect spot for happy hour. Want to try something new? Check out their Strawberry & Lime cider beer...delish!!
44-46 Cranbourn St, London WC2H 7AN, UK
Drinks in London's West End rarely come cheap. Even less so in the crowded environs of Leicester Square, but if you find yourself in the area, there's a quiet, reasonably priced refuge known as the Cork and Bottle. It's a basement level wine...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village