Best Resorts of California
Collected by Nyssa C. , AFAR Local Expert
Terranea Way, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275, USA
On arrival at Terranea, it’s natural to release a big, tension-melting sigh. The luxury resort occupies 100-plus acres along the bluffs of the Palos Verdes Peninsula, providing expansive views of the Pacific and a sense of spaciousness...
905 Country Club Rd, Ojai, CA 93023, USA
It started with the drive. Usually driving from Orange County to Ojai can be a nightmare, but mid-morning Thursday via PCH through Santa Monica up to Oxnard was relaxing and absent of traffic. From Oxnard we weave through Route 33, past Johnny...
30801 S Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
The Montage is a truly world-class resort located right on the water. The hotel has three restaurants, all with great food and spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Treasure Island Park, which is open to the public. Rooms start at about $700...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico