Best places to take tea in London
It’s hard to choose the best place to take tea in London. Should you take afternoon tea in the lush, sophisticated surroundings of London’s best hotels, with a view over London’s iconic landmarks or in Soho’s secret tea room? No matter the setting, you’ll spend afternoon tea enjoying tiny sandwiches, warm scones, tiny cakes and pots of jam and clotted cream.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Holiday Destinations Where Your Dollar Will Go Far
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip