Best Places to Shop in Mexico CIty
Collected by Tommy Alexander , AFAR Staff
Ignacio Allende, s/n, Coyoácan, Del Carmen, 04100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Mercado de Coyoacán, located in southwest Mexico City, has an orderly beauty and a sleepy country market vibe. The produce vendors exhibit ingredients that you won't see at most restaurants: piles of mamey—which resemble oblong cantaloupes and...
Calle Celaya 25, Hipódromo, 06100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
English-speaking bibliophiles love Under the Volcano for its cozy, welcoming space, where shelves stretch from floor to ceiling and wall to wall, sagging under the weight of previously read and gently used books. Those that don't fit on shelves...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico