Best Places to Shop in Beijing
Collected by Tommy Alexander , AFAR Staff
Dongzhimen, Dongcheng, Beijing, China
When Beijing’s hutongs—narrow alleyways that connect to form mazelike neighborhoods—were originally built, they were linedwith stone houses that had central courtyards. In 1949,with the founding of the People's Republic of China, there were more...
2 Jiuxianqiao Rd, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi, China
How a complex of German-built factories became one of East Asia’s hottest art destinations is also the story of modern China. When construction on a number of electronics factories began in Dashanzi in 1956, the area was farmland. Joint...
China, Beijing Shi, Chaoyang Qu, S Sanlitun Rd, 三里屯南街4号院 邮政编码: 100001
A lending library with more than 10,000 English-language books. A weekly slate of events, from poetry readings to winetastings to quizzes to movie screenings. A full menu of food. A superb single malt collection. "Something for everyone" sounds...
- 1 Tips + News California Lifts Stay-Home Order, Allowing Travel in the State to Resume
- 2 Air Travel All Travelers to U.S. Will Need to Quarantine and Show Negative COVID Test Result
- 3 Tips + News Americans Have Traveled to Mexico Throughout COVID
- 4 Tips + News Planes, Trains, and . . . National Parks? Yep, Masks Now Required for Travel in U.S.
- 5 AFAR Advisor 11 Overwater Bungalows to Book in 2021