Best places to go solo in London
Collected by Emma John, AFAR Local Expert
2-4 Boundary St, Shoreditch, London E2 7DD, UK
The best thing about this chicken and crawfish pie, filled with creamy peas and shrooms and covered in a buttery, toasty pie crust? I got to order and eat it from a table for one. And just one. As a solo traveler, I'm so often relegated to letting...
London W2 2UH, UK
Since I'm new to London, I've slowly been discovering each of the (very large) city's neighborhoods. After a day of exploring around Kensington High Street, I just wanted to sit somewhere, spread out and read all the Sunday newspapers. I happened...
Kynance Mews, Kensington, London SW7, UK
If you are looking into the option of visiting London but want to avoid the massive crowds of Oxford Street and the Strand, a good option would be to tour the many beautiful, quaint, and calm mews of the city. These mews were used, back in the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter